Emotional Intelligence (EQ) is recognized as essential to successful leadership, team and individual performance and is a better predictor of workplace success than IQ.
Inspire Leadership utilizes the EQ-i 2.0® assessment, widely acknowledged as the leading EQ tool. This self-assessment enables individuals to determine their degree of engagement with 16 specifically-defined elements of emotional intelligence. A reliable and valid instrument. it compares individual responses with those of a norm group. Requiring individual engagement and interpretation, it offers highly actionable steps for personal, professional, leadership, team and organizational development.
As a holistic system of development, the EQ-i 2.0® is not a verdict that concludes skill, success, dysfunction or failure. It is rather more like an Impressionist painting requiring reflection and interpretation through intellectual and emotional engagement. It is a model and a vocabulary leading to greater self-awareness, self-management and therefore better personal and professional performance and fulfillment.
- Gain improved self-awareness and self-management skills
- Discover the behavioral elements of Emotional Intelligence and how each element can support or impede success
- Identify the EQ Atmosphere most prevalent or relevant for your culture
- Develop immediate actions and personal action plans to address selected EQ elements
- Identify EQ behaviors most helpful in common workplace scenarios
- Engage in peer coaching to develop personal development plans
- Benefit from a shared framework that promotes team cohesion and improved communication