How to resolve a fight by avoiding You-Statements, and instead using I-Statements and Appreciative Repair.
Team Think! For Teams, Boards, Systems and Organizations
Team Think is a collaborative journey of chaos, confusion, disruption, innovation, reward and fulfillment. It’s healthy and productive. In contrast, Group Think presents itself as a team with little disagreement and often silent dissension and leads to a breakdown in problem solving. Recognize any of these?
- Team silos that don’t (or won’t) collaborate with one another?
- Unproductive team meetings limited participation? and ideas?
- A void in innovation and problem solving? No one challenging the status quo?
- Knowledge hoarding instead of knowledge sharing?
- No interest in perspective shifting to see the problem through someone else’s viewpoint?
If any of the above made you stop and think…Team Think might just be the right solution for you! Embrace the diversity of ideas and leverage them to maximize results.