When Terra (not her real name) called me, she was absolutely at wit’s end. The cause? Michael, her fairly new, young, and salaried director. He seemed to think that being “salaried” meant showing up for work whenever he felt like it. He was chronically late for meetings as well—even meetings with her! She just couldn’t […]
A collaborative journey of chaos, confusion, disruption, innovation, reward and fulfillment
- Do you have team silos that don’t collaborate with one another?
- Do you feel as if your team meetings are unproductive and often a waste of time and energy?
- Is the status quo ever challenged? Do you live in a world that lacks innovation?
- Can your team members honestly answer “Who am I?” and more importantly “Who are we together?”
- Do you have a team that embraces diversity of ideas and leverages those differences to maximize results?
If any of the above made you stop and think…Team Think might just be the right solution for you!