In this time of chronic uncertainty, it can be a real struggle to know how to stay strong, carry on – and to show (or not to show) your emotions. Use emotional engagement and emotional expression to create stronger teams and problem solving.
Team Think! For Teams, Boards, Systems and Organizations
Team Think is a collaborative journey of chaos, confusion, disruption, innovation, reward and fulfillment. It’s healthy and productive. In contrast, Group Think presents itself as a team with little disagreement and often silent dissension and leads to a breakdown in problem solving. Recognize any of these?
- Team silos that don’t (or won’t) collaborate with one another?
- Unproductive team meetings limited participation? and ideas?
- A void in innovation and problem solving? No one challenging the status quo?
- Knowledge hoarding instead of knowledge sharing?
- No interest in perspective shifting to see the problem through someone else’s viewpoint?
If any of the above made you stop and think…Team Think might just be the right solution for you! Embrace the diversity of ideas and leverage them to maximize results.