The EQ-i 2.0 & 360
Develop Emotionally Competent Leaders and Cultures
Emotional Intelligence (EQ) is recognized as essential to successful leadership, team and individual performance and is a better predictor of workplace success than IQ.
We are certified practitioners in the EQ-i 2.0® assessment, widely acknowledged as the leading EQ tool. This self-assessment enables individuals to determine their degree of engagement with 16 specifically-defined elements of emotional intelligence. A reliable and valid instrument. it compares individual responses with those of a norm group. Requiring individual engagement and interpretation, it offers highly actionable steps for personal, professional, leadership, team and organizational development.
As a holistic system of development, the EQ-i 2.0® is not a verdict that concludes skill, success, dysfunction or failure. Rather it provides information requiring reflection and interpretation through intellectual and emotional engagement.
We are skilled in the interpretation of this assessment and our clients enthusiastically report gaining a new vocabulary leading to greater self-awareness, self-management and therefore better personal and professional performance and fulfillment.
Additionally, this new knowledge can be used successfully in defining culture and criteria for new hires.
Clients include leadership teams, K-12 school systems, business partners, emerging leaders and established leaders.
- Gain improved self-awareness and self-management skills
- Discover the behavioral elements of Emotional Intelligence and how each element can support or impede success
- Identify the EQ Atmosphere most prevalent or relevant for your culture
- Develop immediate actions and personal action plans to address selected EQ elements
- Identify EQ behaviors most helpful in common workplace scenarios
- Engage in peer coaching to develop personal development plans
- Benefit from a shared framework that promotes team cohesion and improved communication
Learn more with these short reads: